Monday, May 9, 2011

Lakeland Flying Tigers

I have to admit until last week I had never been to a Flying Tigers Baseball game. I went last week with my son's 3rd grade class and had a blast. I think for me it was more the music and games played in between the batters than the game itself that was fun. I wanted to share some of the Lakeland Flying Tigers Promotions. I am planning on taking my boys to some more games this summer.



Join the Subway Tigers Den Kids Club
Includes:
Free admission and food vouchers for all Saturday home games plus
Kids club t-shirt and membership card
End of the season autograph signing with players August 20th
Membership is only $10!


Weekday Promotions
  • Monday-$1 Hotdogs and 2 for 1 ticket with coupon in Ledger
  • Tuesday-Baseball bingo
  • Wednesday-ALL U CAN Eat Night
  • Thursday-$1 Beverages and Food Competitions
  • Friday-Giveaways
  • Saturday-Fireworks Show (weather permitting, July 16th last show)
  • Sunday-Kids get in free, Can play catch on field before the game and run the bases

Sunday Kids Day
Kids under 14 & under receive FREE admission to every Flying Tigers Sunday home game.
Plus, all kids may participate in: catch on the field before the game and run the bases after the game.
Everyone receives a coupon for a FREE Dairy Queen treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment