Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer is almost here!!

I don't know about all the other Moms out there, but I am already thinking about summer and so are my boys. There is a teacher at their school who keeps a count down outside her door from the the 1st day of the school year and today it said 44 days left until summer!! Today was the last day of the 3rd grading period at our school so only one more grading period left until the school year is done.
I know my boys are already thinking about summer because today when they got in the car after school, my oldest said, "Mom, tomorrow you should start planning our summer activities!"
So with that said, I will start researching fun, frugal things to do this summer. We are blessed to live in an area with so much to do for kids and families. So be on the look out for summer activities to mark on your calendar.
Just to name a few that I will be researching:
  • Vacation Bible Schools
  • Summer FREE Movies
  • FREE Library Programs
  • Camps
  • Children's Museum activities
  • Summer crafts
  • and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment