Monday, September 21, 2009

Flylady

I wanted to tell you all about www.flylady.net.
It is a great website and email reminder service to help you get organized, get rid of clutter and have a clean and peaceful house.
I signed up for the daily email reminders and she sends out a daily "chore" that usually takes less than 15 minutes and is a good way to get things accomplished that you don't normally think about. For example, a couple of weeks ago the chore was sweeping in front of your front door and cleaning your front door. Today the chore was cleaning off your dresser in your master bedroom.
The other things I like is her "routines" for morning and before bed to help get you organized for your day.
Hope you will check it out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Flylady too... and really should break out my control journal again to try and get some organization from the chaos that my life has become!

    ReplyDelete