Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend time

This weekend I actually got some time without my boys. I stayed the weekend at the beach with my Mother in law and 4 sisters in law. It was a very nice time catching up and getting to know each other better. It was fun actually being an outsider and listening to them talk about all their childhood memories. I sure hope my boys have great memories of their childhood and love getting together with their families when they grow up!!

While I was gone, my husband continued with my "thrifty" entertainment for the boys. On Saturday, he took them to Lowes to make "powerboats" at the Build and grow clinic, then played outside in the blowup kiddie pool in the backyard followed by Kids eat free night at Denny's for dinner. I was so proud of him! He did great with the boys while I had some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment