Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First Post

It recently occurred to me that even though I still enjoy being a stay at home Mom, my Brain is getting bored. I thought starting a blog would be a great way to stimulate my brain and share some of my ideas that I have about keeping my family busy and saving money at the same time. I am a Mom to 3 boys; Jack is 7 years old and going into the 2nd grade and Alex and Luke are fraternal twin boys who are 4 years old. I am always trying to find things to keep us busy especially now that it is summer and school is not in session. I find if we stay at home too long, the fighting begins so I try to keep us out and about doing activities which can get expensive so I am always searching for inexpensive; if not, FREE things to do.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Blogging is a lot of fun and has definitely helped me keep my sanity. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete